Welcome to the Newcomers in Ottawa.
We’re a group of people from many different places but what we have in common is that we are all living in Ottawa, the capital of Canada.
Come celebrate “Newcomers in Ottawa’s” 1st Anniversary! A night of fun, games and cake !
We will also have members sharing their unique experiences as well as lots of fun ice breaker games.
Where : Kinki Lounge Kitchen – 41 York Street, Ottawa
When : March 21st . – 5:30pm to 8:30pm
Sound cool to you, join with us.
Limited space for this awesome meet-up . You should register as soon as possible !!!
Your experience includes:
• Meet-up with many people from different countries and cultures
• Sharing your thoughts about living in Ottawa and make some new friends
• 30’ with a stranger” = speed meeting to socialize with people
• And much more ….
What to bring:
• Valid ID
• You MUST have a credit or debit card or cash for the payment
• No need to print your ticket, just show the code on your phone or they will have your name at the door.
How it works: You need to RSVP your spots with us !!!
Click here to RSVP =>http://bit.ly/RSVPNOW21
Even it FREE but we want make sure that will have space for you. So RSVP now !!!
When you arrive at Kinki Kitchen and Lounge please ask for the Newcomers in Ottawa reservation, or You could ask the staff for see Mimi Do
Don’t forget to bring your friends.
Can’t wait to see you guys there.
Support your community without asking in return . Be supportive and be mindful
New to town? Old to town? We all welcome you! With a purpose of support each other! Your knowledge and experience is unique! So share it and it may help someone !
Website : www.newcomersinottawa.ca
FB Community : http://bit.ly/NIOcommunity
IG : http://bit.ly/NIOIG
Linkiden : http://bit.ly/NIOlinkedin
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org